Once you have decided to enrol your child at Aloe Park Primary School, the school application process is fairly simple.
Follow these steps in making application to join the Aloe Park family:
1. Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic only forms submitted electronically will be accepted.
2. When it is safe to do so, hand-delivered forms will be accepted. This date will be announced via the school website and our Facebook page.
3. The first step towards enrolment is to complete the Application for Admission of Learner form. This form is available from the reception office at the school or can be downloaded here (English).
4. Email your admission form to email@example.com
5. Please make sure that the form is completed correctly and that all supporting documentation needed to apply is certified, scanned, and attached.
6. Contact our Admissions Administrator on 036 633 3202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be able to provide you with all the necessary information with regards to the application process.
7. For Admissions enquiries, contact the school at email@example.com or 036 633 3202
Applications for 2021 are open from 06 July 2020 – 23 September at 09:00. No applications submitted after 23 September 2020 will be accepted
Because this school definitely cannot accommodate all the applications for admission made to it, you are advised to also apply for admission to other primary schools.
This application form must be filled in by the child’s parent(s), or guardian(s) on behalf of each child seeking admission.
No applications will be accepted without all the supporting documents (listed below)
A certified copy of the following must be attached to this application form:
- The child’s unabridged birth certificate.
- Both parents’ Identity books.
- A transfer card from the previous school.
- The last school report.
- Proof of your residential address, (water or electricity account)
- Clinic card
- Passport (if not SA Citizen)
- Study permit for foreign learners.
- A self-addressed envelope with postage stamp to be able to inform you if the application was successful/unsuccessful.
If the application was successful, parents HAVE TO confirm acceptance of the admission of their child not later than 20 November 2020.
Each application is reviewed by a committee that is led by the Deputy Principal and is comprised of staff, administrators and members of the School Governing Body. Committees begin each evaluation by applying the school Admission Policy to ensure a fair evaluation process.
Please note that submitting an application form does not guarantee enrolment, but rather confirms your interest in Aloe Park Primary School.
Accepted learners will receive confirmation via sms or email. Other applications will be placed on the Waiting List. Aloe Park Primary School will contact you as soon as an appropriate place becomes available for your child. Should you not gain a place in the year specified, your application will not be rolled over to the following year(s). We ask that you contact the relevant admission departments should any of your details change.
We understand how difficult the process of choosing a suitable school for your child is. We will assist you as far as is possible in making the right choice. Should you need any assistance please do call the school on
036 633 3202 or visit the school website page on www.aloeparkprimary.co.za
The KwaZulu-Natal Department of Education and Culture Circular 30 of 1998 states: “If a parent gained admission for his/her child to a school by making a false statement regarding his/her place of residence, the School is entitled to revoke the agreement which allowed the child concerned admission to such school”. The school reserves the right to take legal action in this regard. The School reserves the right to institute legal action against parents who may well submit fraudulent information on, or with, this application.
Uma udinga usizo khululeka ushayele inombolo yesikole Aloe Park Primary School, singathokozela ukukusiza.
NB: GRADE R SPACE IS AVALIABLE BUT FROM GRADE 1 TO 7 SPACE IS LIMTED.